Sunday, December 5, 2010

SHARING THE JOY GUEST POST RECIPE: APPLESAUCE-RASPBERRY GELATIN MOLD

I'd like to welcome Juju from Tales of Whimsy today and thank her for helping me out by providing this wonderful recipe for the Sharing the Joy event.

Here's Juju:

So I’m no Betty Crocker. I love the holidays but for me to cook it needs to be quick.

I found this recipe two years ago in my Taste of Home magazine and I have been hooked every since. It’s perfect for Christmas, travels easily, and will impress your guests.

Applesauce-Raspberry Gelatin Mold

(Taste of Home recipe)

3 cups unsweetened apple sauce
¼ cup orange juice
2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
1 & ½ cups lemon-lime soda

In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil. Remove from the heat, stir in gelatin until dissolved. Slowly add soda. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold unto serving platted.

YUMMO!

Thanks again, Juju!


Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Yah! I love it! Thank you for featuring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure looks good....I may have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful and looks delicious. I think I will do this one. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.