Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year! Be safe tonight and enjoy the time you spend with family and friends.

Still six more days to go in the Sharing the Joy event.  I know many consider the season over on New Year's Day, but I continue my Christmas through Twelfth Night on January 6th.  I'm hoping to share some ideas in the coming days for activites, etc. that will be perfect for Rudolph Days (the 25th of each month) in the coming year. 

If you haven't already, be sure to enter my Christmas Book Extravaganza giveaway...open until January 6th at 11:59pm.  Go HERE to enter.  Good luck!

Always in spirit....

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture! Wishing you a healthy and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too sweetie :) Let's toast to a better sweeter 2011! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the picture of the girl with the dark hair walking in the mist under a tree? It is near the top of your page. I cannot find it online. scsalley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.