Monday, December 13, 2010

JUST A NOTE TO FOLLOWERS AND READING CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS

I hope everyone is having a lovely and fun holiday season! I just wanted to take a minute and let you all know a couple of things.  First, I have updated the Everything Christmas tab (page).  It is now current up until today.  I apologize for falling behind on that...it is supposed to be an Advent of sorts after all.  Second, to those of you participating in The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, I hope you are all enjoying yourselves.  I'm sorry I have been remiss in stopping by and welcoming everyone.  Please know that your participation is very much appreciated! Also, I know that your reviews are coming in fast and I will try to get by and comment on all of them. 

Some of you already know why I'm so behind, but for those of you who don't, my family and I found ourselves having to move right during the holidays.  We are partially in our new apartment, but we still have A LOT to move and we don't even have our tree or decorations up yet. *sob*  This blog is the only thing Christmassy in my life right now (besides music and television). 

Bear with me and expect more daily Christmas content and guest posts.  On that note, a special shout out to everyone who has been helping me with guest posts.  Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. You've got enough to worry about with a move at this time of year. No need to worry about missing posts...we'll be here whenever you can make it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.