Monday, July 1, 2013

Christmas in July Kick Off!


Today is the official start of Christmas in July! I'm a little late, as usual, but we have the whole month, right? I'm hoping to share some Christmas fun with you this year, but bear with me because I'm working a lot more this year than I was last. I'm planning on listening to Christmas music and watching some movies too. The Hallmark Channel will be airing Christmas movies from July 8 - 14. Yay!

Don't forget to contact me (link at top of right sidebar) if you would like to contribute a guest post. And don't forget about the Christmas Card Exchange. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, July 10 by 11:59pm CST. Get all the info and sign up here.

Happy Christmas in July!

Always in spirit...

1 comment:

  1. I am celebrating Christmas in July on my blog also - http://christmas24-7-365.blogspot.com/. This will be a fun month!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.