Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Christmas in July: Music...flash mob style

I really love the idea of Flash Mobs. I can't help it. This one is especially lovely because it incorporates the singing of Christmas music. Enjoy!

On November 25, 2011, the American Festival Chorus (http://www.americanfestivalchorus.org/ ) debuted a holiday Christmas music flash mob featuring a new original version of Merrily On High and bringing together 150+ choir singers, Irish Dancers, bell ringers and over 1000 onlookers. Please spread the Holiday joy and share! (YouTube)

Click HERE to watch the larger video on YouTube.



I've added a video in the footer of the blog with a 3+ hour medley of Christmas songs if you'd like to play it while you're browsing my site.

Always in spirit....

2 comments:

  1. I love flash mobs like this too... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.