Sunday, July 1, 2012

Christmas in July...Welcome!


Welcome to the first day of Christmas in July! I'm going to try to post as much Christmas as I can this month, but I need your help.  How about writing a guest post for me this month?  I already have a few guests lined up and would love to have more.  You can write about anything Christmas related...the sky's the limit! Just email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom, if you're interested.

Now, who doesn't love Christmas movies?  Well, anybody who doesn't love Christmas, but that's not us, right?  Well, it turns out Hallmark Channel loves them too and for two days this month, they're having a Christmas movie marathon.  Here's the lineup:


July 14, 2012 Saturday

Debbie Macomber's Mrs. Miracle ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 AM

Debbie Macomber's Call Me Mrs. Miracle ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 AM


The Town Christmas Forgot ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 AM

Annie Claus is Coming to Town ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM

Christmas Magic ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM

Mistletoe Over Manhattan... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM

Holiday Engagement ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

A Princess for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM

Debbie Macomber's Mrs. Miracle ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 AM

Debbie Macomber's Call Me Mrs. Miracle ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 AM

Christmas Magic ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 AM


July 15, 2012 Sunday

The Town Christmas Forgot ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 AM

The Night Before the Night Before Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 AM

Mistletoe Over Manhattan ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 AM

Holiday Engagement ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM



A Princess for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM

Moonlight & Mistletoe ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM


The Christmas Card ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM 


I've seen all of these movies and they are very Christmasy.  My favorites are the Mrs. Miracle movies, Moonlight & Mistletoe, Holiday Engagement, and A Princess for Christmas, but they're really all good, in my opinion.

Thanks to It's Wonderful Movie for posting this info.  If you haven't checked out their site, you really must.  They keep us up to date on family friendly TV with their Family TV Schedule.  Their Christmas Movies on TV list tells us what's coming up on TV for the entire Christmas season every year.  It's like my bible every year!

Also, this may not be your thing, but I love it.  QVC has their Christmas in July special airing on July 25 July 21 and 22.  I like to see what kind of Christmasy items they have to offer, even if I'm not buying. =O)

Remember, I need some guests for this month so get in touch with me!

Always in spirit....

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to remember that these movies are on later this month. I'm also going to be listening to Christmas muisc throughout the month.

    I'll be happy to do a guest post of two, I just need to give it some thought. I may have one to you by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!

    I am hosting a Celebration of Christmas in July over at my Christmas blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas. I see that you will be posting Christmas related topics during the month of July. I can add a link to your blog on my Side Bar along with others who are celebrating Christmas in July.
    All I ask is that you post a link back to my blog telling everyone that they can find others who are doing Christmas posts there.
    Let me know...

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fantastic!! I will definitely have my DVR set!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish we had the Hallmark channel where I live. I'm crazy about Christmas movies, especially a good tear jerker. Your blog is fantastic, I'm so glad I came across it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee Skippee! I'm off to note these for recording! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.