Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wow...Two year blogoversary!



I was thinking about this being the two year anniversary of starting The Christmas Spirit so I went and checked, and yesterday (11/30) was the official two year blogoversary of this blog! Wow...surpassing 100 GFC followers and a two year blogoversary in one week.  I'm over the moon!

I would like to thank everyone who follows and takes the time to read this little blog.  It is definitely a labor of love, as there aren't many Christmas fanatics out there who want to celebrate all year long.  I do it because I love it and for the few people out there who are of a like mind.  I plan to keep The Christmas Spirit around for a long time to come and I hope you will continue with me on the journey.

Today is the first of December and so officially starts the advent countdown to Christmas.  I will have something lovely for you later today so stay tuned!

Always in spirit....


5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary.

    I am one of those Christmas people who love Christmas all year. (o:

    Your Blog is wonderful, and I look forward to following you for many years to come.

    Hugs

    Happy 1st day of December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhh Happy Anniversary! This is my second Christmas hanging out at this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.