Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from The Christmas Spirit!



I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens

Merry Christmas! Be happy and safe on this most precious day of the year. 

Always in spirit....

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too, Michelle, as well as all your family!! I'm glad you're carrying the Christmas torch the whole year round!! We need someone like you!!! I love the Charles Dickens quote, by the way!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a Blessed Christmas Michelle.
    Sorry I didn't get to visit too often. I'll have to check in more regularly.
    Have a wonderful last week in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing quote. I love it.
    Merry belated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a blessed Christmas, Michelle. Wishing the best in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.