Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Christmas Village/Melissa Ann Goodwin Charity Event--A Thank You!


I am pleased to report that Melissa sold 5 paperbacks and 12 e-books of The Christmas Village! So she will be donating a total of $16 to Make a Wish Foundation.   Melissa, and I, would like to thank those of you who made a purchase to help us donate to this worthy cause.  I hope you enjoy The Christmas Village as much as I did and I hope you will share your thoughts on the book with me at a later date.  Thanks again for your generosity during this holiday season!


Always in spirit....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle and friends of Michelle, your book purchases raised $16 for Make a Wish. I am going to round the donation up to $20. Many thanks to all, and wishing you all a happy holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, you are wonderful! Thank you so much. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.