Friday, October 29, 2021

Halloween - My house is very festive this year


First, I wanted to let you know that Ken from Sounds of Christmas...yes, our friend Ken who shares new Christmas music with us every year...invited me on his podcast to talk about this site, Halloween, my trip to Salem, and more. You can listen to it here. Stop back by and let me know what you think in the comments. I was nervous at first, but really ended up enjoying myself. Ken has that effect on people. 

Okay, on to today's post. As you (might) know, last year I moved house from Tennessee to Michigan so when Halloween rolled around, I was still unpacking and getting settled. I was unable to go all out for Halloween. Well, I made up for it this year! Take a look...




























Always in spirit...



Get new posts by email:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.