Thursday, July 25, 2019

10 Days of Christmas in July (Day 4) #Christmas Village Lanterns


I love Christmas villages! Honestly, I have enough little houses and buildings for two or three separate villages. Yeah, I'm obsessed. When I came across this project, I was dazzled because I also love candles and luminaries, especially at Christmas time. Take a look...


Tissue Paper Lanterns

  • white tissue paper
  • black permanent pens (e.g. Sharpie pens)
  • Mod Podge
  • small paint brush
  • assorted recycled glass jars
  1. Draw designs on the tissue paper. You can really do any designs, but as you can see, she drew village houses and buildings. I love them! (Wondering if I will be as artistic. lol)
  2. using Mod Podge cover glass jars with the tissue paper. Let dry thoroughly.
  3. add candles and voila!


Project and images credit: Alisa Burke

Always in spirit...



This post is part of...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.