Wednesday, July 31, 2019

10 Days of Christmas in July (Day 10) Can't wait for Christmas!

 

Today is the last day of Christmas in July. I hope you enjoyed this year's posts. I don't know about you, but I can't wait for Christmas!


Looking ahead, stay tuned for Rudolph Day in October for Ken's (from Sounds of Christmas) annual guest post about new music for the holiday season. In November, the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge (hosted here on this site) starts Thanksgiving week, on Monday, November 25, and goes through Twelfth Night in January (6th). The Christmas Spirit Readathon, kicking off the reading challenge, runs from November 25 through December 8, and is hosted at Seasons of Reading. Also, Thanksgiving week (beginning November 25) I kick off my Sharing the Joy event here on the blog, which also runs through Twelfth Night. So, I'll have tons more Christmas content to share with you. I hope you will join us for these fun events.

Until next time, I leave you with this lovely Christmas poem, which really sums up what Christmas means to me.

Christmas

( M.E. Miro )

Christmas is more than a day in December
It's all of those things that we love to remember
Its carolers singing familiar refrains
Bright colored stockings and shiny toy trains
Streamers of tinsel and glass satin balls
Laughter that rings through the house and its halls
Christmas is more than a day in December
Its the magic and the love
That we'll always remember

Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay

Always in spirit...



This post is part of....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.