Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sharing the Joy - Time for #Christmas cards


I'm finally working on my Christmas cards tonight...and probably into tomorrow. Yes, I send out that many! I participate in a Christmas card exchange every year with my fellow Christmas fanatics at My Merry Christmas. I've been a member for years and it's such a wonderful community of like-minded, Christmas loving people.

Then, of course, I send to all of my family and friends. I never look at Christmas cards as a chore. I really love doing it. However, this year, things were made a little easier on me. I was approached by Invite Shop to review their Christmas cards. I was like a kid in a candy store! I knew that I wanted to include a pic of my sons on the card so I snapped a casual pic of them while on an outing a couple of weekends ago. I wanted it to be a laid back image, kind of showing them as they look every day, especially for people far away who don't get to see them often.

Invite Shop is different from other invitation sources because they allow full customization of their invitations without charging an arm and a leg. It really is a great product for creative types who like to mix and match graphics, fonts, and colors to create their own unique invitations that fit their style. And they're super affordable. Check out their website and their overwhelmingly positive Facebook reviews.

Check out their design center. It has tons of options and it's super easy to use.


Here's my finished product. I took a live picture, but it didn't turn out that great, so I've also included my saved project from my order. These cards are fabulous!



A final option that I really liked was the recycled kraft paper envelopes option. I really believe in preserving our environment so this option really appealed to me.

Here are a few more design options. To see more, be sure to visit their site.




Invite Shop really impressed me. I will definitely consider using them again during future holiday seasons. Also, they do offer other cards like invitations, annoucements and thank you card. With Invite Shop, the sky's the limit!

*I received free product in exchange for this review. All opinions are mine.

Always in spirit...

1 comment:

  1. will have to check them out next year for Christmas but, in the meantime, I'll have to check them out for Mini-me's wedding invites!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.