Saturday, July 2, 2016

Christmas in July 2016 is here!


Christmas in July is back this year and I'm hoping I do a bit better with it than I did last year. I hope you will enjoy a little bit of Christmas with me this summer.

You might notice a bit of a blog redesign. I updated the header and some other areas...and the name of the blog is now "Christmas Spirit" rather than "The Christmas Spirit." I hope you like it!

The Hallmark Channel is having their annual Christmas Keepsake Holiday Preview July 8th through the 17th with Christmas movies playing all day, every day. (Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is also hosting an event with all day movies July 1-10, but unfortunately I do not get that channel. boo). 

A new Christmas movie will premiere on Hallmark Channel on Saturday, July 16...A Perfect Christmas


“A Perfect Christmas” follows a newlywed couple celebrating their first Christmas together. They invite their families to join them for the holidays, but when Steve (Dillon Casey) is laid off just before Christmas and Cynthia (Susie Abromeit) discovers she’s pregnant, they both keep their news secret in hopes that the celebration runs smoothly.

Of course, QVC will also be holding their Christmas in July specials all through the month. I may not buy anything, but I love watching!

It's a Wonderful Movie has the full Christmas in July TV schedule posted for your convenience. You can find it here.
 
Always in spirit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.