Thursday, December 3, 2015

Sharing the Joy...It's late, but here once again! #sharingjoy2015


It's that time of year again! Time for us to share the joy of Christmas. It's not just the presents and what people deem to be the commercial side of things. If we can look past all that, we can recognize the truth of giving, sharing friendship, the love of our families and spending time with them and all the fun that goes along with it. The sights and sounds of Christmas...you don't have to be rich or spend a lot of money to enjoy them. There's free holiday music on the radio and on the online stations and there are plenty of free Christmas light displays in our local neighborhoods to marvel upon. Seeing my sons' eyes light up at the sights (even though they are in their cynical teen years now) is enough to make my season bright! Every year, I try to do my small part in spreading the spirit around with Sharing the Joy here on The Christmas Spirit.  I really hope you enjoy it this year!

What do I have in store for you this year?  Giveaways, guest posts, book reviews, movie reviews, recipes, poems, literature, music, crafts...if it's Christmas, it will be here! Also, my Christmas Around the World posts will be back this year to continue sharing Christmas traditions and customs of foreign countries.


I invite any authors or bloggers out there who love Christmas to contribute a guest post, if you would like.  It can be anything Christmas-y...a story, poem, top ten lists, favorite things, share pics of your Christmas decor, etc., etc.  If you would like to contribute, please contact me via the form which can be accessed at the top of the right sidebar.


I'm kicking off today with special spotlight and giveaway of the Christmas novel, Brave in Ribbons by Holly Maholm. Check it out here.

Always in spirit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.