Monday, November 2, 2015

Countdown to the Season - Master Post


I've decided to do a series of posts this year to get us ready for the season. I'll be sharing new book releases, movies, TV programming, events and anything else I can think of.

Music

In case you missed it, be sure to stop by and read about the new Christmas music coming out this year, brought to you by Ken at Sounds of Christmas. You can read the post here. There are some really great artists on the list this year. I plan to pick up a couple myself.

TV

Over at the Hallmark Channel is their Countdown to Christmas with 17 original movies airing every Saturday and Sunday through Christmas. Fun! Plus, Christmas movies all day and all night every day. Personally, I love watching their Christmas movies. Heartwarming and just the thing to help get you into the spirit.

ABC Family is doing their annual 25 Days of Christmas. There will also be movies and specials on Lifetime, INSP Television Network, UP channel, TV One, Food Network and on network TV, of course. You can see the full schedule of the Christmas TV schedule at It's a Wonderful Movie, an awesome site that keeps us fully updated on all the Christmas TV doings all season long.

Events



My annual season long event, Sharing the Joy, starts Thanksgiving week where I share book reviews, baking, cooking, stories, poems, crafting and more. The sky's the limit!



The 6th Annual Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge is also coming up Thanksgiving week and to help kick things off, I'm hosting the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon over as Seasons of Reading, November 23 - 29. Sign up information for both events is coming soon! I hope you will join me for this Christmas reading tradition.


I hope you're looking forward to the season as much as I am!

Always in spirit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.