Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge Wrap-Up


First of all, thank you to all who joined me for the reading challenge! How did you do?  You can link your wrap-up posts in the linky below (please indicate if you are in the U.S. please).  I will be drawing a winner of the box of books soon.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to offer an international prize due to my current life situation (if you haven't heard, you can read about it HERE).  Of course, the challenge will be back for the Christmas season 2013 so I hope you will join me again.

Here's what I read:

Merry Ex-Mas by Sheila Roberts (review)
Cupid's Christmas by Bette Lee Crosby (review)
North Pole High by Candace Jane Kringle (review)

Stop by and check out the guest post, review and giveaway for Cupid's Christmas HERE.
Check out the guest post and review of North Pole High HERE

See you on January 25 for Rudolph Day!

Always in spirit....


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


7 comments:

  1. Hi, Michelle!

    This was my second Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, and I can't wait for December to roll around again already!! (Yes, I have OCD, too!!) I really enjoyed reading and writing about the books I chose! I also watched two Christmas movies.

    I'm going to check out your reviews as soon as I get a chance. Oh, and by the way, I'm in the U.S. -- down in Miami, Florida. I forgot to include that when I linked up...

    Thanks for hosting this wonderful challenge every year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thank you so much for hosting this challenge. I had a great time and will definitely join again if you do another one next year. :-)

    I'll be doing some blog hopping as soon as I am able and add some more books to the WL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, thanks so much for hosting. I didn't do a wrap-up post, but I didn't want to let you know I enjoyed the excuse to read some extra Christmas books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm not blogging right now, but I did read three books for the challenge and watched a few movies. Even if I'm not blogging next year, I'm signing up again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this challenge. I live in Pennsylvania which is still in the USA. I love Hallmark movies and was challenged to find Christmas books I would enjoy. It is great when books work in more than one challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just linked up my belated Wrap-up Post :)

    I had great fun again, Michelle! Because of your challenge, I read a Christmas cozy-mystery and discovered a great new cozy mystery series that I can't wait to read more of!

    I see that you didn't get a chance yet to read A Winter Dream. I loved it! I hope you will as well!

    Can't wait to do it again next Christmas! Maybe we can do a Christmas in July Read-a-Thon? LOL! I have lots of other Christmas cozies that I want to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.