Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Kicking off A Festive #Yuletide 2020 #Christmas


Starting a little late this year. I've had a lot on my plate. When I last posted during Christmas in July, I was packing for my big move in August from Tennessee to Michigan. What a move it was! Very stressful and fraught with mishaps. I'm still unpacking and shelving books. Almost done and getting ready to put the tree up. I've had the outside lights up for two weeks. Have to start earlier here because of the cold and the snow. Believe me...I'm not complaining. So excited for a white Christmas this year!

Anyway, you may have noticed a name change for the event. I wanted it to reflect the new subtitle of the blog. Plus, change is good, right? It will still be an event filled with all things Christmas, so don't worry. 

Join me in celebrating the season. As usual, I will be sharing Weekend Baking, Weekend Lit, Weekend Crafting...maybe even Friday Baking and Movies. Also, book reviews and other bookish posts...and Christmas Around the World posts. Gift ideas. Just all around festive cheer for my favorite time of year!

If anyone would like to contribute a guest review, or guest post about anything Christmas-y, drop me a line via the contact link in the menu.

If you're looking for some ideas for new Christmas music this year, Ken with The Sounds of Christmas was once again my guest in October and he shared all the new music coming out this year. You can read the post here. Don't forget to stop over and give The Sounds of Christmas a listen. Just click on their logo in the right sidebar.


A reminder: The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge and Readathon are now co-events. That kicked off on Monday, November 23rd. It's not too late to sign up. The challenge/readathon runs through January 6th. Check out the details here and/or at Seasons of Reading

Let's get this festive Yuletide underway!

Always in spirit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.