Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Tabletop #Christmas Trees #ChristmasinJuly

I love to have more than one Christmas tree up during the season, but having multiple large trees can be a chore. The tabletop tree is a nice alternative. The smaller size makes it easier to decorate. Plus, by adding tabletop trees, you can have a little Christmas in every room (or almost every room) and all with different themes. Fun!

Here are a few I discovered on the Better Homes & Gardens website.

My favorite. My sons have bought me several Nutcrackers so I've now started a collection. This would be perfect with my Nutcrackers surrounding it.

Nutcracker Tree

This one has a nice elegant look. Love the winter theme!

Winter Wonderland

I adore the whimsical nature of this one. Candy at Christmas...what could be better.

Candy Land

I love the minimalist look of this one. It looks festive and rustic at the same time.

Blue and Silver Tabletop Tree

To see all 29 tree ideas, visit the BHG article here


Always in spirit...

2 comments:

  1. My main tree is a large tabletop tree. It is about 4.5 feet tall bit when I put it on a little parsons table (I tape down the base) it is quite respectable in height. And it has broad branches. I really enjoyed the set of small trees you chose from the BHG article! I have experimented with some little ones in the past that were all white or white and blue. It is fun to imagine the possibilities. I like your idea of putting a collection of Christmas items such as Nutcrackers or Santas around the bottom. Thanks for this little bit of decorating cheer!.🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My tree is a 4.5 or 5 foot and I put it on a table that is about 1.5 to 2 feet tall...so the tree ends up being about 7 feet tall. I prefer having my tree on a table.
      I'd like to add a few smaller trees around the new house this year. We shall see. :)
      I'm glad you liked the post. Thanks for visiting and spreading the word.

      Delete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.