Thursday, June 25, 2020

It's #NationalLeonDay and #ChristmasinJuly news


Today, National Leon Day, marks June 25th as six months away from Christmas day (Leon is Noel spelled backward). I thought I would take this opportunity to talk about the upcoming Christmas in July.

So, happy six months until Christmas! I'm excited because this Christmas I will be back in my home state (more on that below). 


Christmas in July this year is going to be a bit different, as you can see in the image above. One post per week. I will probably post on Fridays and since there are five Fridays in July, that's five posts!

The reason I'm not doing a full blown Christmas in July this year...I'm moving house in August, from Tennessee to Michigan, my home state, just 30 minutes from my home town. My mom retires on July 31st so we will need to finish packing up and be moved by the second week in August. We have to move my son into his dorms the week before classes start on August 17th. So, I'm going to be (and have been) busy, busy, busy. I'll barely have time to think! lol

I'm also not going to be hosting a Christmas in July readathon, which I usually do in partnership with my readathon blog, Seasons of Reading. Don't worry. It will be back next year...bigger and better!

The five posts of this Christmas in July I'll share recipes, crafts, literature, maybe some Christmas Around the World. The most important yearly post during this event is, of course, Christmas book releases for the upcoming Christmas season. 


While I'm packing up all my books, I'll be watching Christmas movies at the Hallmark Channel (July 10 - July 26) and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries (June 29 - July 12). Yay! 


So that's it! Thank you for bearing with me next month...and enjoy LEON Day, however you choose to celebrate.

Always in spirit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.