Sunday, July 1, 2018

Christmas in July is here! #ChristmasinJuly


It's time for another Christmas in July! I'll share as much Christmas as I can this month, given my busy life these days. Looking forward to sharing recipes, crafts, literature, maybe some Christmas Around the World, and more! As usual, some of the best news for me are Christmas movies in July!



Christmas in July on Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries

As always, the Hallmark Channel will be rolling out new movies for Christmas in July. On Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, the Gold Crown Christmas started on June 29 (I've been watching Christmas movies all weekend) through July 15. The Keepsake Week Holiday Preview on the Hallmark Channel starts July 13 and runs through July 26. You can find out more on the Hallmark sites here and here. Also, for a full schedule of all the Christmas in July television programming, visit the awesome Christmas TV schedule over at It's a Wonderful Movie.


Another Christmas in July Readathon! I'm hosting the High Summer Readathon, as always, over at Seasons of Reading this month which is now a month long! Once again, we will be having a Christmas in July Readathon during the last four days of High Summer, July 28 - 31 (that's Saturday thru Tuesday) Join us at Seasons of Reading, our Facebook group and our new Goodreads Group! You can get all the details, and sign-up here. I hope you will join us!

Happy Christmas in July!

Always in spirit...

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, Happy Christmas in July!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing my site and Christmas TV Schedule with your followers! It's my second most favorite time of year! Like you, I'm absorbing all the Christmas movies I possibly can on Hallmark!

    Your site is so beautiful - with all the lovely Christmas images and quotes! It's a true inspiration to me!

    Blessings on your day... Enjoy all the Christmas movies!!! Net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome...and thank you! Your site is also an inspiration to me...it keeps me in the know. Have a wonderful Christmas in July!

      Delete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.