Monday, December 4, 2017

Kicking off Sharing the Joy 2017 #Christmas


I can't believe how late I am this year! Already telling how busy my Christmas season is going to be. I need to remind myself to slow down and enjoy what Christmas really means to me and my family. These posts will help me to do just that.

I hope you will join me in celebrating the season. As usual, I will be sharing Weekend Baking, Weekend Lit, Weekend Crafting...maybe even Friday Baking and Movies. Also, book reviews and other bookish posts...and Christmas Around the World posts. Gift ideas. Just all around festive cheer for my favorite time of year (I rhymed)!

If you're looking for some ideas for new Christmas music this year, my friend Ken with The Sounds of Christmas was my guest in October and he shared all the new music coming out this year. You can read the post here. Don't forget to stop over and give The Sounds of Christmas a listen. Just click on their logo in the right sidebar.


If you didn't already know, the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge is going on again this year, through January 6th (Twelfth Night). You can sign up any time, even up until the last week of the challenge. Why not join us?

That's it for now. Looking forward to sharing the joy with you again this season!

Always in spirit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.