Sunday, July 9, 2017

Christmas in July is here! #ChristmasinJuly


I bet you thought I forgot! No way! It has just been a busy month so far and I thought I would wait until after the 4th of July. Hope you had a happy and safe one, by the way!



Christmas in July on Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries

As always, the Hallmark Channel will be rolling out new movies for Christmas in July. If you're lucky enough to have the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel (unfortunately, I am not. :( ), the Gold Crown Christmas starts on tomorrow (July 7) through July 16. The Christmas Keepsake Week on the regular Hallmark Channel starts July 14 and runs through July 23. You can find out more on the Hallmark site here. There are even How-tos and Recipes! Also, for a full schedule of all the Christmas in July television programming, visit the awesome Christmas TV schedule over at It's a Wonderful Movie.


I'm looking forward to the premiere of The Christmas Cure on July 15. Here's what it's about...

An emergency room doctor returns home for Christmas after many years to find that her father has decided to retire. After reuniting with her high school sweetheart and spending an emotional Christmas with her family, she must decide if she will stay in her hometown and takeover her father’s practice. Stars Brooke Nevin,Steve Byers and Patrick Duffy


Also looking forward to some of my favorites coming back during the event, like
The Mistletoe Promise, Christmas List, Looks Like Christmas, and A Cookie Cutter Christmas. Again, don't forget to check the Christmas in July TV Schedule for more favorites.


Exciting news for my Christmas reading friends. As always, I'm hosting the High Summer Readathon over at Seasons of Reading this month (and now it's two weeks long), but this year, for the first time I'm including a 48 hour Christmas in July Readathon at the end of High Summer. Exciting! You can get all the details, and sign-up for, both readathons here. I hope you will join us!

I'm hoping to have time to share some baking (and other) recipes, some crafts, perhaps a couple of Christmas around the World posts, and some info on Christmas books and movies for the upcoming holiday season.

Be sure to check out the Christmas in July festivities at my favorite Christmas site, My Merry Christmas. I've been a member of their community for years. It's all Christmas, all the time!

Not sure if you saw my post from yesterday, but please excuse the disarray due to the Photobucket debacle. I'm working on getting it all straightened out.

Always in spirit...

2 comments:

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.