Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Look...the blog has a new design...and a test post!


The best time of the year is just around the corner and so The Christmas Spirit is getting ready to go for the season! And then, low and behold, I find out that my Feedburner (for email subscribers) was messed up! So this test is partially for that. I'm pretty sure it's fixed now. I really messed things up when I changed the blog url in August. Doh!

AND...I rolled out a new look! I hope everyone likes it. I know I had some concerns voiced last year that it didn't look Christmas-y enough. I gave it some thought and decided that I kind of agreed. Thus, the new look. I'm really loving it!

Stay tuned because this Saturday on Rudolph Day, Ken Kessler from Sounds of Christmas will be here with the news on all the new Christmas music releases this year. I can't wait!

Feel free to share your thoughts with me in the comments...whether it's about the new design, or how excited you are about the upcoming holidays AND the Christmas Spirit read-a-thon and reading challenge!

Always in spirit...

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look, very Christmas-y and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Thanks for your help in getting me subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!! It is the most Beautiful!!!!!⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.