Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rudolph Day: 10/25/11


Happy Rudolph Day! Only two more months until the big day! =O)  Today, I have an extra special double Rudolph Day event for you.  Later today I will have a review of a very special Christmas novel, The Reindeer Keeper by Barbara Briggs Ward...and...an exciting post by my friend Ken, of The Sounds of Christmas record label/internet radio station (set to broadcast on November 1st..woot!), who will be sharing with us the new Christmas music releases for this holiday season...fun, fun, fun!

Also, some housekeeping news.  You may have noticed the new header.  I SO love it! It took me a long time to find the perfect image.  This one is from a vintage children's book.  What I love about it is that it contains many of my favorite things...Christmas, kids, a cat (the puppies are cute too), a book, and a porcelain doll...absolutely perfect! I will be creating a new button soon and will have that updated in the right sidebar soon.

Hope to see you later!

Always in spirit...

3 comments:

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Blessed Be.